Jan 02-Jan 06. Killer deal at Fry's

Damnit!!

It's bad enough to see threads like this on the Hot Deals forums!!!
I'm sitting here with 2 cases and PSU's awaiting m/b's and I have to wait for a business travel trip to be near a Fry's.
Heck, Price Watch says the lowest price for the CPU is $40!!

damn i wish there was a frys around here

hmm i am not sure that is a true add
but it could be anyone with a fry local to verify?
here is a link to fry's(outpost.com) a actual affiliated site to fry's with the same combo special but a much different price.: http://shop4.outpost.com/product/3866687
Yes I know that many time the in store deals are better than online but damn. LPerry, CIWS andyone out there able to do a in store price check!!

I can verify that it is true (in the Phx, AZ area anyway). And so can my wallet (x1 for now)! But only once this time around. The weekly in-store ads like this in the local market are usually MUCH better than the Outpost.com equivalent deals.

This deal has been on-again off-again for the last couple of weeks. Last week my bud picked up the same board and Duron 1800 for $49.xx. Now to convince SWMBO that I REALLY meant that I needed TWO test station PCs (caseless) to run in the open on the church table in the computer room. Good thing there aren't any pets or mini-Localans running around yet!

Originally posted by Majic
Yes I know that many time the in store deals are better than online but damn. LPerry, CIWS andyone out there able to do a in store price check!!

These are the main two out of today's (Sunday) ad. A CPU/MB combo and a DVD + - RW drive for making backups, images,etc

frys1.jpg

frys2.jpg

Which store is it good in?

Different stores have different deals.

I got one of these today for a client's computer. I would have gotten more but I have like 4 pIII's sitting around I need to find a use for.

Back