Jamie Foxx And Zac Efron Are “Stoked” About Battlefield 1

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
On a scale of 1-10, how excited do you think Jamie Foxx and Zac Efron are to play Battlefield 1? EA must have spent more money getting celebs to E3 than developing the game.

They were just there for the booze and hoping to play madden most likely.

I like how most of the celebs were using controllers instead of keyboard and mouse. You could tell most of them had no clue what they were doing and have probably never played a battlefield game before.

Terry Crews was the only one that actually seemed to enjoy himself and seemed interested. He even used a mouse and keyboard instead of a controller. Even gave a guy sitting beside him a high five when he did good.

Unlike Snoop/Wiz/JAmie Foxx that all looked like they were just blazed out of their minds and wanted to be somewhere else.

Apparently Richard Sherman was playing like he knew what he was doing. Heard Terry Crews was cool and put in effort too. Definitely several of the celebs seemed like they couldn't give a shit about being there though.
(First post on new account. Old account was tied to a defuct email account. RIP ~11yr account)

Terry Crews was the only one that actually seemed to enjoy himself and seemed interested. He even used a mouse and keyboard instead of a controller. Even gave a guy sitting beside him a high five when he did good.

Unlike Snoop/Wiz/JAmie Foxx that all looked like they were just blazed out of their minds and wanted to be somewhere else.

Before the matches started they were doing little "celeb interviews" and they asked Terry what he preferred to play with - and he said mouse/keyboard. Terry Crews is PCMR :p.

Also, when Jamie Foxx and Zack Efron came on stage for the little "celeb interview" before the match started, they looked blazed and shit - guarantee they toked up beforehand. Looked like both Snoop and Wiz had lit blunts as well lol.

I don't get why they don't just find celebs that already play the games and use those.

Well I'm sold, before I wasn't going to even try the game, but now because of these most upstanding, outstanding and most important celebs I repent and see the error of my ways, I shall invest my time, my money, and my life into gaining acceptance by these celebs via playing this game that they so honestly put a high importance and priority on, through this game I only hope that I can reach the level of godhood these magnificent specimens of the pinnacle of humanity have to offer, through this game, and these celebs, I shall be whole, just like Isaac Clarke, make us whole again.

Well I'm sold, before I wasn't going to even try the game, but now because of these most upstanding, outstanding and most important celebs I repent and see the error of my ways, I shall invest my time, my money, and my life into gaining acceptance by these celebs via playing this game that they so honestly put a high importance and priority on, through this game I only hope that I can reach the level of godhood these magnificent specimens of the pinnacle of humanity have to offer, through this game, and these celebs, I shall be whole, just like Isaac Clarke, make us whole again.

Would be cruel to say... "Justice has been served"?

This is what it looks like when clueless executives make decisions.

Battlefield 1 looked awesome and has plenty of hype without celebrities. I don't know who they intend to reel in with the endorsements of Zak Effron and Jamie Foxx...

Back