Jailbreakers: Any problems with Cydia updates?

Tyler-Durden

2[H]4U
I used to receive Cydia updates for my installed apps 2-4 times/week. For the past several weeks, however, there's been nothing. Not a single notification from Cydia. I did some investigating and it seems to be a problem with quite a few jailbroken iPhones, recently. None of the fixes I've tried have worked. No response from Jay (@saurik) over on Twitter, either. Anyone here on [H] have these problems? Any ideas to try to fix it?

ve noticed less apps on my iPad, figured it was because there was no need for an update ;) Just went through and installed alot on a new ipad recently so i guess ill know in a weekish

though now that you mention it, i havent had a jailbreak update recently either..

Well, I just got my first Cydia update notification in almost a month. Don't know whether this means the problem was fixed or if it never existed in the first place. :confused:

Same. Was an update for xcon. What was your update for?
MessageSwiper. It lets you switch text message feeds by flicking the screen left or right from with a text message instead of having to back out to the main message screen.

No updates on anything else.

it's probably a combination of not having any significant iOS updates to respond to and focusing development on iOS 7.

Back