• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

jagged alliance 3

I been playing JA3 since release. Not great but not terrible either. I haven't completed the game yet but I think this is the best sequel attempt to JA2 so far. Its an okay game warts and all but what I'm looking forward to is what the modding community will do with it. I think they can take an okay game and make it great. Time will tell.
 
Back
Top