• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

jab tech?

.xXLucidXx.

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
148
so i need to order a new reservoir for my water cooling along with some tubing and a few msc parts but the only place that has the res in stock is www.jab-tech.com
i think ive heard of them before, anyone know anything about them?
 
Got some Panaflos from them before. Nothing special to report, ordered & shipped the same day.
 
I've ordered water cooling gear from them several times and I've never had any issues with them. All the orders were correct and were shipped well packaged and the same day............. :D
 
jab-tech was the retailer giving a 50$ discount to [H]ardForum members on the Swiftech APEX kit...that makes them ok in my book. Also I have only heard good things about them.
 
.xXLucidXx. said:
so i need to order a new reservoir for my water cooling along with some tubing and a few msc parts but the only place that has the res in stock is www.jab-tech.com
i think ive heard of them before, anyone know anything about them?

Great service and quick shipment. I've used them twice with no problems.
 
Yep good store.. Just received my watercooling kit from them about a week ago.. Was sent out same day...
 
yup they just moved to Oklahoma but when they were still in new york, it took them 2 days with same day shipping to get my stuff to me all the way in cali, highly reconmend them..
 
I used them a few times. I really like the owner...very nice guy. Wish they have more of the stuffs I looked for. Often time, due to their lower inventory, I had to order from frozencpu. Between the two, I would go with them for their prices and fast shipping. Also it doesn't hurt to have it get here in one day when they ship it USPS priority or UPS ground.
 
jab-tech is awesome, I got my heatsink, and fans, and other accessories from them, nice owner, cheap, fast shipping. It's a great store.
 
Back
Top