Jab-Tech 50% Everything

Hanakuso

[H]ard|Gawd
Jab-tech is having a moving sale so they are selling everything at 50% off. Looks like a lot of stuff is already gone but still see some nice stuff, such as watercooling fittings.

http://www.jab-tech.com/

Didn't they do this once already? Is this a moving sale or a going out of business sale. Whatever, pretty picked over either way. I was going to order some fans but shipping kind of kills it. I mean, $12 shipping on $13 of fans seems a bit much to me.

Also, some of those prices seem to have gone up by 50% before being cut by 50%.

I used to buy fans from them but shipping ruins it now. There's no way USPS Priority should be that expensive.

edit:
Fedex Ground increases very minimally so shipping for large orders is quite reasonable. USPS Priority rates are still awful.

There are price breaks when ordering quantities of 4 or more for most of the fans. I haven't tried it with other things though.

Last edited:
good deal, especially since I have to replace all my older antec fans. Thanks op

grab those noctua coolers!!!!

I thought the same thing, good prices for some great coolers, you wont find better for 20 bucks, hell, the fans on their own are often times $18+.

of course all the black BP compression fittings are gone. :-P

for an order of $58 it is $28 shipping....

for just 6 fans at $21 it was $15 shipping

Shipping is killing the deals here.

they have to mark up shipping to compensate what they are loosing in 50% off.

for an order of $58 it is $28 shipping....

for just 6 fans at $21 it was $15 shipping

Shipping is killing the deals here.

Were you looking at USPS Priority? Fedex Ground is a lot cheaper. I ordered 14 fans and a couple other things and the shipping was $13.

Picked up some compression fittings.
A 6-pack of monsoon fittings was $22.38 including shipping, not bad. Have read some not-great reviews of the monsoon's though.
Ultimately I ended up going with these enzotech silver plated fittings for (hopefully) some anti-microbial goodness. Also got a few of the cheaper non-silver plated ones.
1/2-3/4 .999 Silver plated compression fitting $4.48
1/2-3/4 Nickel finish compression fitting $2.98
Shipping on $26 (8 fittings) was $6. Not great, but overall better than I would find anywhere else.

Good prices on Bitspower fittings as well
1/2-3/4 Nickel finish Compression fitting $5.40

My order arrived today with the sender being hardsupplements.com. You can imagine the confusion that came over me.

I bought some tuniq tx-3 compound from them. For 6 viles of it, shipping was 6 bucks. For 7 it jumped to almost 10. I don't get how shipping nearly doubles for another vile. I'm sure you could fit 6, let alone 7, if not even 12 in the same package.

Shipping can be calculated weird from place to place, for the HS I ordered it was 7 bucks for shipping, it was very well packed in a box about 4x bigger than the item, with lots of packing inside.

It's usually calculated by weight. Up to 1 lb is a certain price. As soon as you go 1 oz. over, the price jumps. You can try it out on the USPS, UPS, or Fedex shipping calculators.

Back