Ivy Bridge rebates from Tigerdirect.com

Objekt

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
302
Get yours yet? There was a $20 American Express giftcard from TigerDirect.com in today's mail. So effectively, I only paid $189.99 for my i5-3570K.

I wasn't sure it was going to happen. I ordered my -3570K on launch day (4/29). A few days later, the offer code was no longer recognized by the rebate website. I went ahead and sent in my stuff anyway.

I'm astonished that I got the rebate so quickly. All the other ones I applied for recently said it would take 8-10 weeks to get paid.
 
I got mine yesterday. Whenever I get these rebate cards as opposed to a check, I just throw it on my Steam Wallet :p.
 
I got mine a couple of days ago. I got my 3770K when it was $320 with $12 from fatwallet cashback so ended up at about $288.
 
Back
Top