ivy bridge on intel retail edge??

Jbort1984

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,356
Just curious to if any of you are part of the intel retail edge program and if so do they have ib cpus out yet. I know i highly doubt it but was told by some kid on craigslist selling his 2600k system that he got an ib off it all ready. I just have no way to guarentee he is incorrect so before i point fingures i wanna make sure.
 
thats what i figured he said and i quote (im part of intel retail edge I have a manufactures copy. they are coming out in 3-4 months)
 
The 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processors have not been released yet so they wouldnt be on the Retail Edge program. The only people that would have an 22nm chips would be those companies that are helping us with the testing of these future processors.
 
Someone lied on a Craigslist ad? :eek:

On a way more serious note, that guy is completely full of shit.
 
Back
Top