• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ivy Bridge 5GHZ Benchmarks

Super Pi 32m and MaxxMem2

5ghzmemtest3570k5ghz.jpg
 
Yup, we definitely need a Prime95 run. IBT maybe too much torture for 5GHz. I kept getting higher temps for IBT for Ivy vs. Sandy, but Prime was much closer between the two.

Grats on being one of the lucky few to have a 5GHz chip!
 
Yup, we definitely need a Prime95 run. IBT maybe too much torture for 5GHz. I kept getting higher temps for IBT for Ivy vs. Sandy, but Prime was much closer between the two.

Grats on being one of the lucky few to have a 5GHz chip!

Yeah, be nice to have a baseline for his water cooler setup.
But is it even stable at that speed, or are temps at 100+?
 
His temps in the other thread wer approaching 100c so it's gotta be mega high. Super Pi 32 m will not anywhere near load stress that chip.
 
Guys this thread is for for sharing 5ghz+ benchmarks. Stability to complete any particular benchmark is all that matters. Here we can learn of maximum potential for benchmarking.

Not a good idea to run IBT when benchmarking this high.
 
Guys this thread is for for sharing 5ghz+ benchmarks. Stability to complete any particular benchmark is all that matters. Here we can learn of maximum potential for benchmarking.

Not a good idea to run IBT when benchmarking this high.

Then grab some LN and go to town. rofl.

If its not even stable or 24/7 useable, whats the point really......

What would be nice is actual useable data on IB.
 
Then grab some LN and go to town. rofl.

If its not even stable or 24/7 useable, whats the point really......

What would be nice is actual useable data on IB.


For max benching man, benching is fun and so is comparing results.
 
For max benching man, benching is fun and so is comparing results.

I guess. hehe

I never really did benching unless it was actually stable, otherwise, kind of a waste to me.

I was actually looking for real data, because I want to replace my AMD system. It looks like 4.5 would work good with a 212 evo, still good temps and stable.

Have fun! Dont burn em up.. :D
 
I guess. hehe

I never really did benching unless it was actually stable, otherwise, kind of a waste to me.

I was actually looking for real data, because I want to replace my AMD system. It looks like 4.5 would work good with a 212 evo, still good temps and stable.

Have fun! Dont burn em up.. :D



It's all about fun.

The IB is new and as such there is a lot to learn about over clocking it. The more we know the better.

I'm happy that I can run some benchmarks at 5ghz on ambient temp water cooling.
 
Back
Top