• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ive got the DC itch - help me with a comp

kronchev

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Feb 23, 2001
Messages
12,051
Well I decided that what the heck, I need to keep my money so why not build another machine for DC :) its going to be a watercooled mATX. Here is what I have

* 2400+ processor
* Waterblock
* Radiator

What I need

* Case / PSU (might be taken care of)
* Mobo
* RAM :ugh:
* Pump

The motherboard I have picked out DFI "AZ30-TL", is around 48. The pump is about 30. The case I'm trying to do for free. The PSU i think I have lying around. What the big problem is, well two problems, 1) I want 512 megs of ram (as this is going to be a LAN rig as well) and thast about 70 newegg, 50 for the absolute generic crap on pricewatch (PC2700), two, I want to do this all under 100.

So my question is, does anyone know of any place for this stuff REALLY cheaply, or, probabily better, does anyone have these parts or compariable parts for sale?
 
Look in the For Sale forum.
You may be able to score a good deal in there.

Luck....... :D
 
Back
Top