I've got a few gmail invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoink

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, I have 5 gmail invites and would like to give them away here to my fellow [H]ers. Reply with your name and email address. I only have five, after they are gone I can't invite anyone else.

UPDATE: Google is giving me mad invites, put your name and mail on the list and i'll send if and when i get more.

Damn, I didn't think they would go that fast. You are some gmail hungry folks. Well, they are all gone. Have fun with the gmail.

I also have an orkut account if anyone is interested in joining it.

BTW, could you find the invite email in your send folder and forward it to [email protected]? Yahoo filters GMail invites as Bulk Mail and I'm worried she will delete the invite.

Thanks!

Hey to let everyone know, search google for free gmail and you will find a ton of places with people giving them away. I fould one forum, but know if I just give it to you guys it will be flooded, so do some research and then its not that hard to get one, specially since google seems to have started giving more invites, I think they are going to have it go public soon, from several sources I have heard this, so I hope its true. BTW I just got someone to invite me today, but am still waiting for the email.

Hey adan,
I don't have anymore gmail invites, where you wanting an orkut invite?

Well, got some more invites tonight. Check your mail. If not claimed in 24 hours i'm gunna pass them on. I have no more gmail invites.

Oh alright, I dug up one more. Sent to Qwertyman. Sorry to hear about that aol.

THANK YOU!

YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE DAY:)

now i have my very own gmail account! \

YAY X10^23 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back