so how much power am I drawing?
I think most of my components are in my sig...... also, I have a DVD-R. Lets say i'm burning a DVD, and running my vid card at full speed (ignore the fact thats impossible).
How many watts would I be pulling? A rough estimate is just fine, you don't have to get detailed unless you want to exercize your dome or whatever. I've got a TR2-430W PSU and it works very nicely.
I think most of my components are in my sig...... also, I have a DVD-R. Lets say i'm burning a DVD, and running my vid card at full speed (ignore the fact thats impossible).
How many watts would I be pulling? A rough estimate is just fine, you don't have to get detailed unless you want to exercize your dome or whatever. I've got a TR2-430W PSU and it works very nicely.