• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

I've been borged!! :)

gnewbury

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - September 2007
Joined
May 4, 2001
Messages
2,544
My 24yr old son decided to borg one of my machines. This particular machine had been folding for about 4 years, console only. Well it's set up to "run silent' run deep".
I had to explain to him that the screen saver is not the way I want to go:)

Oh, have you seen your favorite moose lately?
mooseA.jpg




 
sorry for being stupid, but what do you mean? is he using it for his own distributed computing now?
 
No - he borged it in my name, but for some reason he thought I had left a non-folding machine in the house.
 
No - he runs for me, I bought him his comp and monitor.
 
gnewbury said:
No - he borged it in my name, but for some reason he thought I had left a non-folding machine in the house.

Hmm... a boxen not folding? In my house?!? I think not! Good to see he's borging for the team though!

 
Back
Top