• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ITX case that fits a 5870?

I Dont think there is, But the Sugo SG07 & the Lian Li PC-Q08 should be out soon that I believe will.

or wait.. I think the lanbox (?) one might, but I dont think its quite for swale yet either
 
I had a hard time fitting a 5850 in an sg06. Not sure what mod would let the 5870 fit
 
I had a hard time fitting a 5850 in an sg06. Not sure what mod would let the 5870 fit

the only one I can think of is cutting the front of the case structure to allow the card to stick through, but still be covered up by the front bezel.
 
Correct! That's the mod for nVidia cards(like my GTX260) but for HD5870, you have to cut opening for card and also trim or remove piece for two holes at the end too. I have no need for HD5870 for now as my GTX260 does everything I need to do but might have to upgrade to HD5870 when I need to play newer games at max settings. That was whole point of me getting SG06 rather than SG05. But then, I probably won't need HD5870 as only game I play now is L4D2 and plan to play D3 when it comes out if it comes out.

the only one I can think of is cutting the front of the case structure to allow the card to stick through, but still be covered up by the front bezel.
 
Back
Top