iTunes

TechLarry

RIP [H] Brother - June 1, 2022
JC, is there ANY way to stabilize this fucking software on Windows?

I flat-out can't use it. I can remove it, scrub it, reinstall it, launch it, play a tune and within 2 minutes it will be locked up tighter than a whales ass.

If it wasn't for the fact I subscribe to Apple Music I wouldn't even bother with this crap.

Any ideas?

Following for ideas.
I know it has always been second fiddle to every other bit of software apple makes. Hell even Airport utility seems to work better on windows than itunes.
I dont have a large library per se, (70gb isnt huge compared to others, but it is definitely higher than most) but the damn this is so delayed. I open it and it wont respond for several seconds. Hell as I am typing this I went to go check my library size. I went to itunes and music was playing without issue looked fine, but it wouldnt respond to my request to open a menu.
I have been having issues with it not wanting to quit either, I end up having to force quit the process otherwise the window will close and itunes will open right back up.
I would dump the hell out of this shit if It wasnt for icloud music to make it easily sync to my phone.

Back