iTunes or Winamp??

BlackDragon323

Limp Gawd
Which is better?
It seems like both have a feature or two that are nice, but is it wise to have more than one player in your system? Would it make a difference? Does it affect your music files in any way??

Thanks for your opinions.

Give foobar2000 a chance, damn near the best PC player out there. Out of the two you choose, Winamp no questiosn asked. And no it doesnt hurt to have multiple players installed on the same PC. Just dont run them at the same time ;)

You can have both if you desire, nothing will happen to your fiiles. I personally like iTunes since I can stream peoples music when I am on my campus network. Both have similar features as far as sorting, radio, etc. I'd have to say that you can skin winamp and make it look pretty nice on your desktop.

Overall usability and features I'd go with iTunes.

foobar? never heard of it...I'm going to google it and check it out. thanks for the info!

iTunes I got used to on my G5, cuz of it's simplicity and interface. But for some reason I get more(better?) internet radio stations on Winamp!
:confused:

thanks again.

Winamp also streams music videos which are nice; but not the best quality. Would you have the ability to stream shared music?

Back