• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

iTunes and 5.1?

obsidian_mh

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 26, 2005
Messages
464
I'm runnning onboard Via audio and Z-5300s. I know surround works, but I can't get it working with iTunes. Does it support it? Is there a control I'm missing?

Wish I had my good old Audigy 2 still.
 
well music is two channel and itunes plays music, so its only going to come out of two speakers. Look in your via sound control panel. Is there any options to replicate the front channels to the rear?
 
Back
Top