It's time for a [H]ard Guild Wars Guild!

You can actually tour all the different styles of guild islands in Lion's Arch (if I remember correctly). I was rather impressed - I thought all guild halls would be the same/similar.

wfalcon said:
You can actually tour all the different styles of guild islands in Lion's Arch (if I remember correctly). I was rather impressed - I thought all guild halls would be the same/similar.

But not everyone has gotten to LA yet.

uzor said:
But not everyone has gotten to LA yet.

True. Perhaps we should have a thread dedicated for folks listing where they are in-game. I know I keep getting stuck with crappy groups in Bloodstone Fen - would love to complete missions with other guildies.

wfalcon said:
True. Perhaps we should have a thread dedicated for folks listing where they are in-game. I know I keep getting stuck with crappy groups in Bloodstone Fen - would love to complete missions with other guildies.

That's actually not a bad idea. Post a board of some type that lists for each person the char name, Primary/secondary profession, level, and farthest map point collected. Ideally something that we could each keep updated ourselves. (well, Ideally ideally somethign that would pull stats from the game servers directly, but I don't see that happening)

hey guys this Guild Wars game is it like Ultima Online you can buy your house,boat, tame a horse make money hunt and so on ?

ve39 said:
hey guys this Guild Wars game is it like Ultima Online you can buy your house,boat, tame a horse make money hunt and so on ?

Sort of. You can buy an island for your guild, tame certain animals if you are a ranger, and make cash from what you sell. But the similarities end there. In Guild Wars, you can feel free to PVE without PKers, as all PVP is done in an arena environment. Furthermore, there currently is no craft system per se. You can not choose to be a blacksmith/tailor/etc.

Please dont pm me for invites I left the guild do to its relative inactivity, I do miss some of u tho :(

officers.jpg

Here is a current list of officers.

I just started; only lvl 4 warrior right now, invite whenever....

Leun Lionheart

What's up with this?
I went on vacation for 3 weeks (No access to internet) and I come back and I'm no longer in the Guild?

Is this an automatic/server thing or was I kicked out of the guild because of inactivity?

If you could, please re-invite "Lejes Talon" Ran/Mon 10.
Thanks,
drdeutsch

drdeutsch said:
What's up with this?
I went on vacation for 3 weeks (No access to internet) and I come back and I'm no longer in the Guild?

Is this an automatic/server thing or was I kicked out of the guild because of inactivity?

If you could, please re-invite "Lejes Talon" Ran/Mon 10.
Thanks,
drdeutsch
I'm assuming that one of officer thought you quit. 3 weeks is a while. In case you are forgetting there is a limit to how many people can be in the guild. My username is Sarlaiel Gangrelore if you want to be invited back, just keep what i said above in mind.

I didn't know there was a limit on the number of guild members. In retrospect, I should have notified one of the officers, but I wasn't aware of that rule, either.

Thanks. I'll look you up in game.

drdeutsch

uzor said:
Private meeting ground that only guildmates can enter. Serves as the backdrop for some of the GvG battles, so you'll either be sieging or defending it, depending on who initiated the battle. Probably some other things I haven't thought of yet. No Guild storage yet, but everyone keeps hoping they'll add that in an update. It's pretty. :D Maybe I'll snap a few screenshots and post them for people to look at.

Guild storage will be a great asset, good for trading stuff ingame. Im getting ready to infuse my armor, Ive heard doing a run with a party and avoiding most of the fighting is the easiest way to do it; only fighting what the npc tells u to fight. Any of you higher level guys have any suggestion on infusing?

huxley said:
Please dont pm me for invites I left the guild do to its relative inactivity, I do miss some of u tho :(

What type of activity are you looking for? I'm curious as I have not previously played a RPG online like this, and wasn't sure what is expected of me as part of the group.

cpt.whistlepants said:
Guild storage will be a great asset, good for trading stuff ingame. Im getting ready to infuse my armor, Ive heard doing a run with a party and avoiding most of the fighting is the easiest way to do it; only fighting what the npc tells u to fight. Any of you higher level guys have any suggestion on infusing?

try to stay grouped up because it's easier at the end of the run when you're getting knocked down all the time. Make sure to equip any skill that helps you sprint faster and you don't need to fight anything until after you see the Seer. Don't forget to talk to him after you kill the boss and get the item you have to return to him (i did the run twice before i realized you had to talk to him to get your armor infused :( :eek: )

PureBooYah said:
try to stay grouped up because it's easier at the end of the run when you're getting knocked down all the time. Make sure to equip any skill that helps you sprint faster and you don't need to fight anything until after you see the Seer. Don't forget to talk to him after you kill the boss and get the item you have to return to him (i did the run twice before i realized you had to talk to him to get your armor infused :( :eek: )
Thanks man. Im going tonight, I got a couple of guys together now to do the run.

Longtime surfer of these forums, but I haven't posted in awhile. I would love to join this Guild if at all possible. I just got the game yesterday but I am a lvl 6 ranger (probably elementist secondary). If anyone could send me an invite it would be much appreciated. Name is:

Fenris Volck

i hope its not full yet..........i got a few guys but my main guy is "Aleks The Great" a N/E15

It is great to see people interested in the game. I've been playing for a long time in alpha, been part of my guild, Negative Zero, for a long time, so I couldn't switch, but if you guys ever need any help with individual character builds, PvP advice, or anything send Salmon Express (my main character) a tell in the game.

Here is a quick screen of the main character I use for PvP

gwchar.JPG

good lord that's a lot of xp salmon

if there's any openings in the [H] guild my name is:

Kryste Leaphs

lvl 19 N/W

Yeah I posted before but I guess I'll try again, I would like to join the [H] guild. I am a level 20 Monk/Mesmer and have finished all the missions. I would like to do some guild battles and pvp's (tombs). My account is "Yoda Reloaded". If someone could message me that would be great.

ok....i was just wondering if anyone coul dgive me some quick advise........

i made a W/Mo PvP dude and everything is great and all, i can tank like mad but i cant stop wondering if i should make a rpg copy to get all the skills and junk. because i dont think im hitting to my full potential........im useing the PvP 15-22 dmg sword and the most i hit was 104 with one of my adrenaline moves.......plane ol figthing i hit like 10-40 depending who i fight (10 on warriors and close to 40 on like necros and eles) but still not always...........

if anyone has some advise just reply here or whisper me in the game, this guy is "Brutalic Knight"

do you guys do alot of HOH/pvp in the tombs? I made a guild with a bunch of my friends, but they dont play nearly as much as i do...

i've won in the hoh twice with a team pulled together randomly in the tombs... but i want a guild that competes/ goes to the HOH regularly

I'm still recruiting for my guild "Northern Alliance"... trying to get people who can compete for HoH, as I'm the only level 20 in the guild at the moment. (We have 12 members so far)

/\

GUILD PEOPLE STEALER!

Hey, Imma try and make a free website... yes free. Anyway I was wondering your thoughts... it will look decent and have a domain but the websites gonna be free template..... ok whatever I KNOW WHAT IM SAYING RAWR!!!!

I'd like to join too, although as I'm in the UK I don't know if I'll be online the same time as most of you guys.

Character names: Blade Mrk (lvl 12 R/Me) -

Thanks

So I am playing Guildwars and just happen to need help with some missions.

Ok for starters, I am a complete noobie when it comes to games like Guildwars or something higher end on games. I have been playing Diablo Lod for several years, along with the Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader games. That is all I have on my pc, I just until recently upgraded my video card from a Radeon 7000 to a Radeon 9250. Also upped my memory from pc2100 to 512mb of pc3200.

Now I am not stupid when it comes to building and working on computers. But when it comes to some games I am at a loss.

Ok guys, I have been in this guild for about two weeks now, at least make me feel welcome in your team. Or when I need help don't make me think I am a totally dumb person who don't know what their doing.

I just felt like I should get this out of the way and not to affend anyone.

Scorpionjwp said:
So I am playing Guildwars and just happen to need help with some missions.

Ok for starters, I am a complete noobie when it comes to games like Guildwars or something higher end on games. I have been playing Diablo Lod for several years, along with the Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader games. That is all I have on my pc, I just until recently upgraded my video card from a Radeon 7000 to a Radeon 9250. Also upped my memory from pc2100 to 512mb of pc3200.

Now I am not stupid when it comes to building and working on computers. But when it comes to some games I am at a loss.

Ok guys, I have been in this guild for about two weeks now, at least make me feel welcome in your team. Or when I need help don't make me think I am a totally dumb person who don't know what their doing.

I just felt like I should get this out of the way and not to affend anyone.

What's your character name, and where in the game are you? If I'm online (Sylvia Nightleaf or Pieter Nightleaf), and can help, I'd gladly do so.

well you will see me online as a ranger, name: Scorpion Ranger.

I am in Searing, I can only do so much with playing with henchmen, I would rather play with some live characters, meaning someone other than a computer.

Getting toward missions like, killing the flame keepers and getting pummelled by charr. Where there would be like 20 something charr in one area and you have to put out the fires.

And or areas, where it makes a difference when having other players than henchmen playing through certain missions.

I don't mind helping out if you (or anyone else for that matter) need it (easy enough for me to switch to international district to meet up - depending on time difference) Add me to your friends list to see when I'm online and whisper me (char name in sig). I'm usually on from around 7:30pm GMT (or when I can get out of babysitting my 1yr old nephew for an hour or two :) ).

I'll try and post a map of the towns I've unlocked so far when I get home from work.

I guess when Retarded Chicken left he appointed you as his replacement?

Back