It's time for a [H]ard Guild Wars Guild!

Hey there, can I join? My username is Innas Assbuddy. I'm a lvl 20 MO\E at Draknor's Forge. Yes I really heal :p

huxley said:
u r not in our guild???? Well then i cant sell it...ummm it is a one handed off hand item.

Hey I am in the guild, Don't look past giving it to me :)

On another note, Does the guild have a hall yet? or how far are we away from rasining the money for that?

geeze said:
Hey I am in the guild, Don't look past giving it to me :)

On another note, Does the guild have a hall yet? or how far are we away from rasining the money for that?

We do, but Siggy's still out a few thousand from paying for it so if you have some to spare send it his way.

I can donate about 1,000 gold when I get home from school today. Exactly how much more do we need before we can get our guild hall.

ashmedai said:
We do, but Siggy's still out a few thousand from paying for it so if you have some to spare send it his way.

Quoth myself in the post before yours. We have it already, but if you have the gold to spare pass some to him to help pay him back for buying the sigil.

how active is this guild...like the average number of people on per night? I'm currently in the genmay guild and there's only about 1-2 players besides me on whenever i'm playing and doesn't really look like it's going to hold up. Just wondering if this guild is pretty active or not because i enjoy doing quests/missions with human players and guild members rather than henchies.

btw i have a 19 R/Me under "Pure D" and a 10 W/Mo (i forget the name and may change it to a W/R)

Thanks to Huxley, I was able to join the [H]ard Guild last night. Thanks again!

Like I told him, I go by Forest Celibarion (I think that is how I spelled the last name). Now to keep working my way up the ladder. Level 10 here I come!

What kind of weapons/class are you? Give me your stats and I will buy u a nice item cuz i got gold up the yin yang!

Does anyone els ein this guild use the TS server? I've been on it for some time with no one showing up. Just wondering really.

I've been planning to, but I figured I was behind most everyone else that probably had a headset, so I hadn't logged in yet. Just nuked my higher lvl char because I decided I didn't like Ranger as a secondary to Monk. The other char I'm playing (W/E) is currently lvl 11.

uzor said:
I've been planning to, but I figured I was behind most everyone else that probably had a headset, so I hadn't logged in yet. Just nuked my higher lvl char because I decided I didn't like Ranger as a secondary to Monk. The other char I'm playing (W/E) is currently lvl 11.

Uh, you know you can change your secondary class after ascension, right?

Ludic said:
Uh, you know you can change your secondary class after ascension, right?

Yeah, but I figured it would be quicker/less painful for me to start over than to try to tough out the remainder of my leveling. Maybe I'm just really bad at making that build work, and that someone else would do fabulously, but it just wasn't working for me.

Not a complete loss, though, because this is allowing me to perform an experiment I've wondered about for a while. When I finish, I'll post more information.

how many members does it have? this is my 1st mmorpg, i'd like to join as well lvl 14 warrior/monk

Rman Zero is my username

Arggg, i really need to log back in and play some, RL has been a bitch these past two weeks! Next week i should be able to play alot more :D

Just got the game today been playin it for a couple of hours and im enjoying it so far, got a lvl 5 ranger/monk i would really like to join the guild my username is Zoroaster al ghul

iceman3083 said:
Just got the game today been playin it for a couple of hours and im enjoying it so far, got a lvl 5 ranger/monk i would really like to join the guild my username is Zoroaster al ghul

WOW, if your that high and still in pre-searing I would leave.

I think I made about L7 just completing all the quests and massacreing the wildlife on the way.

AMDXPCottonFire22 said:

Umm, you may want to stay in pre-searing until level 8-10. That way you're better prepared for post-searing. You get more XP in pre-searing anyway.

Yea i left the pre searing at lvl 5 and was having a hard time in the post searing, played a few mores hours lvl 7 now :D

i would like to join. i have two char's, R/MO lvl 19 and a W/N lvl 15. plz send an invite to Ereinion Surion or Reckless Decay

uzor said:

ya i started w/ a w/mo cuz i figured if I wanted to try ranger and get me a snow wolf I could do that later. Ranger is enticing but you simply cannot pass up the healing spells and enchantments of a w/mo...then again I see way too many w/mo's without any healing spells...what kind of w/mo doesnt have at least healing breeze.

huxley said:
ya i started w/ a w/mo cuz i figured if I wanted to try ranger and get me a snow wolf I could do that later. Ranger is enticing but you simply cannot pass up the healing spells and enchantments of a w/mo...then again I see way too many w/mo's without any healing spells...what kind of w/mo doesnt have at least healing breeze.

Any W/Mo that doesn't carry at least that or Orison of Healing is just poor planning. Every class should try to have a decent healing spell. Relying on your tankliness is plain dangerous.

As for the Ranger, from reading the overall skill list, it still looks like a very interesting class to play. It just seems like it is very hard to build around what they give you early in the game. I know from reading the skill list that if the skill quest distribution were different, I could/would have stuck it out with the Mo/R.

As it is, I might try a N/R combo or something like that that might fit better with what the ranger set gives you early on.

AMDXPCottonFire22 said:

lvl. 5 is pretty young. I don't leave until I'm 7 or 8 on average.

Ludic said:
You get more XP in pre-searing anyway.

Especially fighting the Level 10 charr beyond the wall area.

does the hardforum guild have a guild hall? also, did u send the invites yet? im still waiting. ereinion surion and reckless decay

Yes, we have a guild hall. Thank Sig, when you see him.

No Tact said:
What are the benefits of a guild hall?

Private meeting ground that only guildmates can enter. Serves as the backdrop for some of the GvG battles, so you'll either be sieging or defending it, depending on who initiated the battle. Probably some other things I haven't thought of yet. No Guild storage yet, but everyone keeps hoping they'll add that in an update. It's pretty. :D Maybe I'll snap a few screenshots and post them for people to look at.

Please do.

edit: If someone could sell me an awsome Fire wand I would pay via paypal. I'm needing a Firewand with like +10 at least energy, 11-21 dmg, 8 armor, faster spells, things that like, and also a fire thing you hold that gives you +8 or so energy.

Thanks

Back