• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

It's Shipped!

Cinebench 9.5 - I ran 4 complete tests. I'm not sure if having my 2nd monitor hooked up took away from some performance?









More coming.....

XBench
 
wow thats awesome......nice setup. I like to see Unreal 2004 run on that thing.....
by the way, your picture on the wall is crooked. ;)
 
clean_me said:
What do I do for a living? I work at Raytheon as a Systems Design Engineer researching/designing Missile Guidance systems, so I guess you could say a Rocket Scientist!
Argh - my arch-nemesis. MBDA worker here!
 
I was at the mall earlier playing with one of those except with only 1GB of RAM and holy hell I was impressed. Not a huge fan of Apple's but man that thing was sweet. Hooked up to a 30" too :eek:
 
What are you doing to do with the 250 gig sata that came out of the system? Anyway nice man and enjoy.
 
Update: I just received my new hard drives so I'll put up some new Benchmarks tonight ;)
 
Back
Top