Its Plushie time!

Dan

Supreme [H]ardness
Pliskin n' Wife Plushie fs thread!
Kelly officially Green flagged plushie production again!
www.yarnbending.blogspot.com
for all her past work
Paypal ONLY
Prices are not including shipping

Still have some overstock left

Heat: pliskin679

6" Goomba $18

Final Fantasy Moogle $30

5-6" Final Fantasy Cactuar $15

Lightsaber $24

Throw Pillow $35 (can change different logos. Triforce, horde, alliance, ect)

Nintendo 64 controller $25

~12.5" Yoshi $45

Pokeballs and Mario mushrooms $8

Last edited:
This is that baby now... Hes a handful lol... No returns on children

Your wife does good work. My wife does the same things, and is really adapt to many popular characters. Very cool!

If you want a used onesie I could probably find it lol. I remember buying that at applefest in Warwick NY.
Bump

Rawr, if we weren't in constant travel mode atm I would pick up all the Final Fantasy characters. Bump for a good guy (even though he likes hood spacers) with a skilled wife and a kid nearly as cute as mine. :)

Bump for some of the best people on [H]

I own quite a few of these and they're awesome ^_^

Thanks! we have a bunch still left over. My wife went on a huge spree on banging out so many plushies. Shes in school now so alot of the money is going to text books in the next few weeks! I appreciate the business iRaiden <3

just got a bullcrap ticket in NY so forcing my wife to work! lol bump PM with any questions

Thanks! we have a bunch still left over. My wife went on a huge spree on banging out so many plushies. Shes in school now so alot of the money is going to text books in the next few weeks! I appreciate the business iRaiden <3

your wife bangs plushies? kinky. :D

a bunch of stuff was shipped out yesterday! thanks for the support! still have about 30 more pokeballs in stock along with everything else lol

Back