• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Item can only be returned for same model?

fuzzbutt99

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
97
Why do companies do this? I've been looking for an x800xt and it seems that alot of the companies have this posted:

**This item may only be returned for a replacement of the same make/model

I've heard that some x800xt's might be shipping with 2.0ns memory instead of 1.6ns, so I was wondering if this might have something to do with it. :confused:
 
I think this is to avoid draining the stocks for nothing with RMA from users not satisfied with the oc results. Knowing you cannot exchange for another card from another manufacturer make you think twice before asking for a RMA.
 
Back
Top