• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

it still works but ......

Yeah it should but you are risking it. At 10 years the caps are aging and could leak or cause problems. A brand new gold 80+ PSU is $50-60, if you're building a new system to last another 4-5 years don't put a 10 year old PSU in it.
 
I also recommend going with a new PSU. I was in the same situation when I recently built my new PC. I went with a new EVGA to replace my older Corsair.
 
Back
Top