It Looks Like Newegg/Bing 10% Cashback is Back

Not sure on the 10% Newegg cashback as the ad that shows up on bing doesn't list any cb on it. And clicking through the ad isn't forcing me to sign into my cb account.

According to the CB faq they say to allow up to 48hr for a purchase to show up before filing a claim with them. Most of my past Newegg purchases have shown up shortly after the order was processed.

Under store search Newegg lists only 2% but if you click on go to store the following screen will show 2-10%. I ordered the headunit but am still waiting for cashback to show up. If it only qualifies for 2% because it is on sale already then Newegg is being very misleading.

Not sure on the 10% Newegg cashback as the ad that shows up on bing doesn't list any cb on it. And clicking through the ad isn't forcing me to sign into my cb account.
I had the same problem.

To get Bing cashback on Newegg, go to the Bing Cashback Stores list. Select Newegg and you'll get the option to enter your email.

If you did it correctly, you should see an update on your Bing account in 15 minutes.

this is what their facebook status is

"Newegg.com Hi everyone, we apologize for the inconvenience! We are currently on call with Microsoft trying to get the Bing cashback resolved. Will have more info ASAP."

The email I got from Microsoft says that the 10% doesn't go into effect until the 27th. Anyone else get that?

The Email I got from Bing only says 8% on the 27th. *Shrugs*

It said 10% (not 2-10, just 10%) for me when I clicked on the link to go to Newegg. We shall see.

"Hi everyone, the Bing cashback issue has been resolved. If you were able to initiate a 2% session, we will make sure you are credited the entire 10%.

We apologize for the delay and want to make this right for all of our customers."

Just curious...how long did it take for your Newegg order to appear on the Bing cashback page?

If you want a data point, I ordered an iPhone last summer using the 35% deal and it took about 36 hours to show up.

I ordered 20 mins ago and it is not even showing up on newegg history. It has also not charged me yet. I tried ordering with paypal then a CC.

I bought the netbook for 200 dollars. So 180 for a 280 dollar netbook.

I ordered 20 mins ago and it is not even showing up on newegg history. It has also not charged me yet. I tried ordering with paypal then a CC.

I bought the netbook for 200 dollars. So 180 for a 280 dollar netbook.

It's taking awhile for the orders to show up on your history,,,, mine took 20-30 minutes

Nevermind. It just got an out of stock email before they charged me. Odd that they sent me an email saying they are OOS then charged me anyways. Maybe it is because I ordered 2 when the limit is 1. Another odd thing, because I ordered two thinking the first did not go through, I now have two cashbacks for newegg for 20 dollars.

On the plus side, I can probably still get it for 199 if it really is OOS.

"If the item you were trying to order comes back in stock at a higher price, feel free to contact customer service and they will help you attain the price from your original order. Please have your confirmation emails from your original order handy."

Last edited:
To say newegg had poor deals is all a matter of opinion on what you were looking for. For me I scored
4gb Gskill ddr3($85 - $15 BF instant discount)
Gigabyte 790GX mobo($125 - $10 Instant savings - $15MIR)
720BE($125 - $6 instant savings - $40 combo with Mobo)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
($335 + $8 shipping - $31 Instant - $40 combo - $31 BingCB - $15 MIR) = $226

Back