I was wondering if someone could tell me why the IT Horror Story thread located here:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1006900 is locked?
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1006900 is locked?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Marrs said:Going by the moderator note, the thread should have been moved rather than locked, but whatever.
They pretty much just enforce the rules, so if something seems strange then perhaps you should go back and read the rules again.Marrs said:Ah, I didn't realize that you needed special privileges to post in General Mayhem. I gotta say that the way you guys moderate this site is a little strange. I'm not just referring to this issue, but several other moderator/admin actions and posts have also stood out as strange ways to do things as well. But, this is your site so whatever.

Anytime you (or anyone) has any questions as to why something was done / locked / moved / whatever, don't hesitate to shoot me or whoever did the modding a PM....CrisisVT said:I was wondering if someone could tell me why the IT Horror Story thread located here:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1006900 is locked?