• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

IT Helpdesk software

Tazman2

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
5,030
So I'm a IT Tech (shocking I know!) and we are a small department of 3 people. Basically we're looking for something easy to use and cheap either hosted or we can host it ourselves that includes say a knowledge base, log of things done per day and searchable, etc. etc.
 
I've used many of the big one's, and I hated most of them. The "Corporate" versions are geared way too far towards obtaining Metrics for managers than ease of use by Technicians.

Spiceworks is probably a good choice :)
 
Spicework , is it still full of ad;s and posts from their website in the free version?
 
Whatever you do, don't use Frontrange Service Management. That is what we use and it is shit.
 
Back
Top