• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

istorm speakers

Hmm.. Interesting looking speakers. I don't own a pair, but thought I'd throw in my opinion. Judging by the looks and basic description I wouldn't expect much in terms of sound quality. Most of the money most looks like it went into digital interfacing, wireless tech, and apple licensing (yes, you have to pay apple to hook up anything to an iPhone/iPod). That said, they most likely are not bad for casual listening and will probably be on par with laptop speakers range-wise with the ability to output a few more dBs without distortion. Are they worth the price? Depends on your application, but I would def pass.

Edit: Amazon reviews seem promising (http://www.amazon.co.uk/iStorm-iSTORM-3-2-Powered-Speakers/dp/B000M19N5K), but again you are looking at speakers that will sound similar to an iHome.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top