Issues with my Verizon GS3

MrCrispy

2[H]4U
Switched to it from an Evo 4G on Sprint. And while I love the screen and hardware, I have to say the reception sucks in low signal areas. This is my first Samsung phone, and the dBm is consistently lower than other phones (all on ICS). The phone constantly drops from 4G to 1x. I tested with another GS3, called Verizon multiple times, and was told this is an issue with the phone and Samsung is preparing an update to fix it. Sadly it is now beyond the 14 day return period and I sort of regret it.

I have NO issues with my Galaxy S3. Even I walked in the cold metal-encased beer/liquor locker at the food store where it should indefinitely kill my signal, I still get 2 bars of LTE. This can't be a known issue, because if it was, everybody would be on iPhones right now.

I have NO issues with my Galaxy S3. Even I walked in the cold metal-encased beer/liquor locker at the food store where it should indefinitely kill my signal, I still get 2 bars of LTE. This can't be a known issue, because if it was, everybody would be on iPhones right now.

if this isn't a known issue then why did Samsung just release an update to improve the signal quality...

Back