Issues with my boxxens

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
My most powerful borg went down due to a dead BIOS chip, replacement coming shortly

My main rig now doesn't fold and for the love of god I can't get them to fold... Something is going on. I'll take a look into this in a while, so my production is in the crapper.

 
I suspect someone is trying to keep you from winning that new GPU.

SABOTAGE!


j/k :D


good luck getting it fixed soon! The [H]orde needs you!
 
Pocatello said:
I suspect someone is trying to keep you from winning that new GPU.

SABOTAGE!



Quiet! You can't prove anything!

Now can I have my cat back please? ;)


 
Roman79 said:


Quiet! You can't prove anything!

Now can I have my cat back please? ;)


I got my main rig to work again, lost all of my WUs so far... :( Argh I got to play some catching up... -_- Thank god this is a race to 100k :)

Oh here's your cat. :D

 
Roman79 said:

Quiet! You can't prove anything!
Now can I have my cat back please? ;)
Thats Awesome...it kinda looks like one of my cats and my wife's old computer :)


and i vote for the Boxxxen :)
 
Back
Top