issue with using videos in powerpoint on different computers

Moiee

Weaksauce
ok i have this small issue with powerpoint basically i insert a video clip into one of the slides and it plays fine.

The thing is i save it to usb stick at my home computer where all the powerpoint files are located. I need to use the same files and slides on another computer, the only thing is the videos dont play because it says "cannot find files" because it thinks its on my h:\ drive (the one usb stick assigns on my home comp) and the other computer I use is a different drive it assigns the stick as. So basically I saved it at home on the stick but it still thinks its the H:\ drive which is why it cant locate it on the other computer.

I would have thought something like this would have been solved years ago in previous office versions by microsoft. why cant it know that the drive has changed yet its still on the same stick and same folders? can i set powerpoint to automatically play the file on whichever computer so i dont have to re-insert the videos on my other computer each time to get them to work again? really lame. stupid ms. Using 07 version.

Back