• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Issue with surround

IIvII

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
69
So I have two 460's in SLI with bridge and when I choose the span display with surround option it puts one of my three monitor's to sleep. If I choose Activate all displays (disable SLI) all three monitors come up. What gives? all monitors are running at 1920x1080 res. One thing to note is while all monitors say they are running at 60Hz in their respective menu's in the nvidia control panel it says two are running at 59Hz (the two running off of DVI) while the one connected to HDMI is running at 60Hz. I tried dropping the one down to 59Hz but that doesn't help. I have the most up to date drivers as well(285.62)

Any idea why I can't get the surround to work right? I appreciate any help in advance, thanks!
 
Sounds like you are having a similar problem I fixed yesterday. The timing of your monitors arnt syncing up. To fix it enable all displays then go to resolution section of nvidia control panel. Click on one of your monitors, click create custom resolution. Set the monitor to the resolution up your choice, expand the timing section and select manual. In the bottom right hand of the timing section change the Hz to 60.01. Do this seperatly for each monitor. This should correct the problem of the NVIDIA drivers reading your monitors wrong when trying to go into surround mode
 
I am having a similar issue. Nvidia is basically saying that two of my monitors are not compatible.

The monitors that I have are a 120hz Viewsonic monitor (VX2265wm), A dell (E2009W), and another dell (P2210).

I tried the sync method by manually adjusting all of the refresh rates but no luck.

I've looked everywhere...any other suggestions.
 
Back
Top