Issue with server 171.67.108.22

tjmagneto

[H]ard DCOTM x2
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
3,299
This is the server that I was getting no bigadv work assignments and now I know why after I found the answer here at the folding forum.
From Dr. Kasson:

The server is out of windows-capable jobs right now.

There are plenty of A3 -advanced methods work units. The situation with .22 is a little more complicated right now because we have a primary supply of 2684's and then some work units that are more client-restricted (e.g. a few leftover A2 work units). This makes it harder for the AS to correctly account for the # of available work units. The spec is that it's supposed to count the number of unrestricted work units, but evidently something's going wrong there.
 
This is the server that I was getting no bigadv work assignments and now I know why after I found the answer here at the folding forum.
From Dr. Kasson:



Whew!

In that case, I guess I got lucky as I managed to draw another 2684 windows bigadv this morning after it made 8 attempts to pull a WU. Lets hope they "re-stock" that server in the next 3.7 days......
 
I'm supposed to drop another 2684 in the next 4 hours. I hope they can fix it sooner than that. However I just picked up a 2684 within the last 30 minutes.

 
Last night I was able to download a 2684 from that server on the first try so it looks good for now.
 
I had only 3 failed attempts this morning before I got a new WU after my last one finished. I had 8 failures before new download on Sunday, so I see this as better. Hopefully this will get better from here
 
Back
Top