Issue with Rocketr2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohan23

Limp Gawd
He bought a Motorola Droid from me. I've been in constant communication with him. I had to leave for a court date for matters I couldn't ignore, my apartment flooded twice and I had a friend who recently died. A lot has been going on with me. I left the phone with my roommate and told him to ship it. I saved Rocketr2's address in my USPS contact book. I accidentally told him the wrong name and it shipped to someone else. They received it and gave me a pretty confused call. I told him what happened and he said he would ship it from his house tomorrow. The package will leave Sept. 18th in the morning and should arrive to Rocketr2 by Tuesday. I did apologize to him and explained the situation. Yet he went on and started a Paypal dispute. He said I promised him a tracking number when I told him I didn't select that option and I chose 3 day shipping. The package is already dropped off as far as I know. He is slow on the PM replies. I just wanted to put this thread up to avoid any confusion. I have sold a good amount of stuff on here before and I have NEVER had any issue with anyone. I will have proof of delivery tomorrow morning. I understand I was a bit late on the shipping but there really wasn't much I could do. I had a lot on my mind at the time and shipping the phone wasn't exactly my first priority.

dont worry about it. the only thing that can go wrong is if HE decides to rip YOU off, which i seriously doubt. you didnt get tracking which means you are completely vulnerable. in the future always get tracking so you have proof if anyone does start an illegitimate dispute. anyway, he probably just wants to get the ball rolling on a dispute since it takes 10 days and its annoying to wait that long, especially if its already a few days late. shit happens, and everything should be fine as soon as the package gets there. dont be offended that he disputed, as any trader whos been here a while would do the same. its a simple precaution. hopefully the trade can still go through smoothly and both of you can get a positive heatware eval out of it. :)

Since the 2 of you are still communicating, there is no need for this thread.
Send the tracking info to him and ask him to drop the dispute
if anything changes, feel free to start another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back