Issue with Asylum1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabregen

Fully [H]
I was looking for a GTX 680 4GB card, and Asylum1 responded to my WTB thread and said that he had one for sale. We proceeded to make the transaction and everything was going along fine until the card arrived.

When the card arrived, and I visually inspected it there were 3 screws that had come out of the backplate of the card. One was found lodged into the eVGA foam surrounding the card, and the other inside of the box that the card was in. I figured someone had taken the backplate off at some point, or perhaps swapped the cooler. I have not found the third screw. I wasn't terribly concerned about it. Screws come out. I reinstalled them and checked the remaining screws on the back of the card.

After installing the GPU in my rig and then installing the latest Nvidia WHQL drivers I made a test run of WoWP (this was a fresh install that I had done just Monday of this week. Previous GPU was integrated graphics and the drivers had already been uninstalled). The machine crashed and the monitor lost signal.

I've asked repeatedly to be able to return the card at my own expense for a full refund upon receipt. The question has been consistently dodged. I am including here the PM conversation between Asylum1 and myself up to this point. I cannot open a PP case on this as he had me send the payment via PP gift, not as a regular payment and I stupidly agreed. I do not know if the sale of a bad card was intentional. I assume it is not. That is not really the issue though. The issue is simply that I expected to receive a working card, and I did not. The seller, up to this point, has not been forthcoming or helpful in addressing the situation and continually dodges the issue of a refund. I'm asking the mods here to intervene, it's as simple as that.

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
the machine has been reloaded. i'm just about to install nvidia drivers. single monitor only at this time. neither of the other two have been attached at this point, after the reformat. i'll be using the latest WHQL drivers.

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
I will reformat in the morning and I will let you know the results. I would much rather that this card work than to have to go through any hassle at all on my end. I've been waiting all week for it. That being said I would be very very surprised if there was any change in the status after reloading. If tomorrow morning there's not a favorable outcome, i will expect that you'll agree to refund upon receipt in full.

I bet this is annoying on your end. I've been there. Recently.

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
The card was physically inspected before installation or powered on. there was one missing. i didn't really sweat it. i only mention it because it seems like someone took at least the backplate off. i wouldn't care if someone did as long as it worked. that being said, it doesn't. i understand that there were no loose screws when it shipped. that's not how it arrived.

i will ask again. are you refusing to refund me in full upon receipt of the card back to your paypal confirmed shipping address?

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
i am running it on one screen. my intention is to run it on 3 screens, but with the issues i immediately put it on one screen once the first issue occurred. the previous GPU was integrated. the drivers were uninstalled before the card went in. the install was fresh was of monday on known good hardware. the PSU is an eVGA SuperNOVA Nex1500 Classified.

I don;t want to discount your experience in building, and I can imagine how it looks on that end. However the time between my "card arrived. tested good. heat?" and the next PM was 21 minutes, not an hour. performance tests fine as long as there's no artifacting or display driver crash. as for the screws, as previously stated, 3 were out of the backplate, and only two were found.

i don't know what else to say here so i will simply ask you. are you refusing to refund me in full upon receipt of the card back to your PP confirmed shipping address?

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
Yep, clean install every time (6 driver rip and replacements). Uninstall, reboot, clean install, reboot. crash /repeat. switch output. switch output. switch output. change driver rev. /repeat all over again. the two scews that i found were not in the bag. one was in the foam and the other was floating in the box. this isn't my first nvidia card. my last desktop build was quad GTX 780s. i don't mean to sound any particular way, but if you check around on here you'll see that i have a pretty good handle on things.

i wish that there was something i could do to fix it, but i can't wait on an RMA. i have no other gaming systems and sold them all off in prep to go back to a desktop, which is not currently functional. i can ship the card out tomorrow but i do need an immediate and full refund, or a replacement card sent immediately. there's no other remedy for me on this one.

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
Other than the screws that came out (2 out and found in the box, 1 still MIA) it does look mint. It started crashing immediately after my initial driver install (was previously using IGP) and test run of WoWP. Then it crashed when I launched IE. I rebooted and then again tried to run WoWP. It crashed at the menu, showing green artifacting all over the screen in a random pattern. The machine hard locked after loss of signal to the display immediately following the random green blocks. After rebooting I launched IE. The screen immediately went black, then came back with a system tray notification saying that the display driver had crashed. these issues continued from one DVI to the second, from there to the HDMI and from HDMI to the DP output. It's definitely a card issue.

I have no intention of insinuating that you knew anything of this before I received the card. I think nothing of the sort. However, the issue at hand remains and as such, if you're not the original owner I must request a full refund upon receipt of the card. I will pay return shipping. I've been the seller in this kind of situation not all that long ago. I need a card and I need it immediately. I'm sorry this hasn't worked out, but I have no other options. This card will be pushing 3x ASUS 144p Nvidia 3D Vision 2 compatible screens in NV 3D Surround. Not only do I need the card performing at it's best, but I need all of the outputs the card has to do it. As such, this card provides neither of those in it's current state.

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
There's definitely something wrong with this card. The backplate was missing three screws. two of them were found in the packaging. I've tried swapping outputs (all) and display drivers as well to the three latest versions and all produce the same results. Display corruption, display signal loss, hard locks and system reboots. There's still one screw AWOL that I cannot find. the system was stable before this installation and is being run on clean power (eVGA SuperNova NEX Classified 1500). Are you the original owner on this? Was the backplate ever removed? Was it ever over volted? Was it insured?

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
Sounds good. Thanks!

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
Payment sent. It should have come from PC Possibilities / Joshua Supnick

[address withheld]

Sent as a gift, payment on my credit card, and I paid the fees on the CC transaction.

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
sounds good to me. what's your PP?

Asylum1 said:
sabregen said:
Asylum1 said:
Have EVGA for sale but least I could do is $285 shipped.
Very good card in new condition with factory warranty.
Heat is under my name.
Let me know.

More important than the cards edition is can you ship USPS Priority today and get it to 85213 by Friday?

Could ship Tommorow and should have it Saturday.

PayPal is. [email protected]
Pay as payment owed so we don't get any charges if you don't mind.
My heatware is 157-0 and pm me your shipping address.

Funds received, will ship tomorrow and send you tracking information.

Shipped USPS Priority # 9114901123086484744192
Lucky you, says by Friday.

I bought it from another member but it was in mint condition when it left here.
Was the box damaged?
I have been having trouble with the new drivers on some of my cards try and earlier driver like NVIDIA ForceWare 331.65 and click custom install and perform a clean installation.
The card has worked flawless for me and the screws were fine.

Did you try a clean install of the drivers as I stated?

Having a hard time beliving the screws fell out in a padded shipping container.

Were they in the bag it was packed in?

The card should work perfectly unless it was drove over in the packageing it was in.

The card is under warranty if you want to send it in.

I dont see how I can take the card back after you said it was working fine and then a hour later you say its not and your incerting screws into a card that was 100% mint in a factory shipping container that a truck could have drove over. I hate that you are having problems but im sure you can see my point of view also. did you have an amd card card installed before this? there maybe an issue with a conflict in the registery. I have been dealing in graphics cards for 10 years now and something seems a miss here. You may want to do a fresh install of your OS and see how it turns out. Im not tring to say there may not be a problem but it seems unlikely from this end. How does it work with one monitor? Maybe you have a PSU issue.. Im telling you that card was one of the best I have had in performance and cool temps.

Did you screw into the card with screws laying in the box randomly after you tested it as good?

There were no loose screws when I shipped it to you so I dont know why you would just decied to put some in the card and may have damagd it.Can you reformat and see if that will solve you problem?
I bet it will.

And I ask again can you reformat your computer to resolve the issue before we start sending refunds.

I think that will fix your problem to the full extent.

Going to bed and will answer tommorrow.

Are you setting up with Nvidia Surround?

What are you trying to run on them.

You know a 680 can only push so much to 3 monitors.

Still sounds like a registery driver issue to me.

Let me know how the reformat goes and start with older drivers and build to newer ones installed over the top of previous ones if needed.

The latest drivers are the buggy ones.
Start with older then update to newer over the top of the old if nessicary.

Last edited:
Looking at his heat and PMs you purchased a card he bought used and then flipped almost immediately. He says he tested it, but who knows.

Also, delete your name an address from the PM record.

At least you used a CC and could challenge the payment for the goods, but PP will close your account if you do so.

Is the card still under warranty from EVGA? If he doesn't help and gets a deserved negative heat for delivering a bad card at least you might be able to RMA.

Looking at his heat and PMs you purchased a card he bought used and then flipped almost immediately. He says he tested it, but who knows.

Also, delete your name an address from the PM record.

At least you used a CC and could challenge the payment for the goods, but PP will close your account if you do so.

Is the card still under warranty from EVGA? If he doesn't help and gets a deserved negative heat for delivering a bad card at least you might be able to RMA.

They do not close it. I did that once, it showed up negative balance for like 3months, and finally they came around and made it 0 and sent me some kind of email saying my account restored.

The CC in question was my PP CC. I'm not sure if that means that they'll be more or less inclined to help. The card is likely under warranty. So far other than beating around the bush and dodging the question of a refund he's not been of any use. I know how to troubleshoot. I've been building machines since I was 9 and I have worked in IT for 15 years. If you check some of my build logs, you'll see I'm not anything close to a noob. Not that any of that matters. I just wanted a working card and had every expectation that that is what I would receive.

Surprise, surprise... Asks for paypal gift and this happens. Oh well... OP - you knew better and you're aware of your mistake, so I won't waste your time with pomposity. That said, you paid for a working card and didn't get one. Perhaps you could point him to this thread? Hope the seller makes it right.

Moral of the story.. don't pay via gift. But something tells me you knew that already.

I would see what evga will do first since you paid via gift and the seller is not helping.

Also, I added seller to my do not trade list.

The seller thinks that I tampered with the card. I'm done with this guy. I'd advise you to avoid him at all costs. I should not have sent a gift payment, but that does not excuse him being a shitty seller. I'll be engaging PayPal immediately. He wants to play, I'm game.

Personally, I would have taken pictures of the card as it arrived and presented them to the seller first. Leave the screws embedded in the foam or what have you, then let him decide from there if he wants it returned or if he'll assume you did it on purpose. He has good heat so it's a shame he isn't making good on his sale. This is the gamble of selling online too, sometimes things happen. If he didn't fully test and inspect the card before shipping it's on him.

I have been up front and honest with this guy the hole time.
The card has been working perfectly for me and there were no loose screws.
The card was packed in factory container that you could drive a truck over and still work.
He said the box was not damaged and the screws were not in the antistatic bag the card was in.
He pmed me stating the card was fine and then later sent another saying there was a problem.
That's were he should have stopped and waited for a reply instead of screwing random screws he found in the box some where and screwing them into the card. He may have damaged the card himself as far as I know. I'm sure you can see my point here.
The card is still under full warranty so I think the best course of action here is for him to RMA the card.
If there had of been a problem with the card I would have RMAed it myself.
My heat is 158-0 so I have probably done business with most people here at one time or another.
I'm not looking to rip anyone off.

While I do understand your points, it is YOUR responsibility to deliver him a working product and you should refund him and rma the card yourself. There is a risk with buying used, but there is also an equal risk in selling used.

I believe the card was working when he received it and he tampered with it and messed the card up.
If he put the wrong screws in it and damaged the pcb or other component they wont RMA it and ill be out the money for his mistake.

Even if that was the case, there should not have been screwed loose in the box from the backplate. That falls under the terms of the agreement where I as the buyer have every expectation of receiving a fully functional and intact card. I did not. That's your end to fix. That the card has failed to function only further demonstrates that there's something wrong that occurred between you packing it and me receiving it. This is your responsibility. That being said, I've already left you the negative feedback you've earned as one if the worst sellers I've ever dealt with, and given my extensive trading history, that's a fantastic achievement. I'll deal with this on my own. I don't care to deal with you any longer.

I bought 2 and decided to keep the other one.
The card was in perfect condition and cant see where anything happened in shipping.
I never saw any screws in the box and never saw any screws missing either.
What I really think the problem is this guy is trying to game on a 3 monitor setup and its not performing as well as he thought it would so he's drummed up a story to get his money back.
Shame my heat has to take a hit over some immature person pming me nasty comments.
It has a warranty, RMA it and learn not to tamper with stuff if you want a refund.

C'mon buyers. Let's use our heads. No disrespect intended OP but you readily admit sending gift payment was not good practice. Was this to save a little money or just being friendly? Don't do that unless you've already dealt with someone before and it's your idea. If they ask for gift payment out of nowhere, that's really not a good sign, and the only sensible response is to offer to pay the fees if you are really sure about the deal or walk. Paying the fees for the buyer is nice and all, and it protects them as well, but the bottom line is CYA. Cover your ass.

Where do I get off talking about the sit. rep. like that? I've done it just like the OP, basically. I blindly walked into a sale that wasn't a scam it just happened to show up more or less DOA, but I paid with Amazon via CC and had to threaten a chargeback to get it resolved. Why? Because I didn't want to go along with the seller's plan for replacing the item--for better or worse, I ended up fighting for that full refund (which was a costly full refund considering return shipping&insurance on the item + return shipping on an accessory I stupidly forgot).

If the packaging was damaged in transit, you should not have opened it. Photos, claim etc. You were in a hurry to get your machine up and running (not that anyone would blame you) so you mostly ignored the bad sign with the screws being out of place. I mean, seriously? If the card was so badly handled or shipped that the screws came out of the backplate and one was completely missing upon receipt... you really shouldn't have tried to get it up and running without seeing what the seller thought first--like if they had any explanation for the missing screw. That's a little like trying to ride a bicycle with one wheel and then calling a lawyer when you fall off.

I feel for you, but if we assume the seller is legit (pretty overwhelming feedback) and the card was working OK when it left his hands (which you said you assume the sale of a bad card was not intentional) then how did it get damaged? In transit--which is up to you to report and present for inspection without actually opening the package... as in, it has to be obvious physical damage from shipment... OR it was so badly packaged inside that it invited damage to the contents, which again, is up to you to report and present evidence... OR something happened after you received the card. In all of these cases it seems unfair to expect the seller to refund you when you could send it for RMA.

In my case above, I sent the item for RMA and received it back still malfunctioning--at which point I pressed for refund.

wow... you can just TL; DR my whole post as stay away from any seller who orders you to throw away your rights so "we" don't get any charges. Took me a bit to find that gem in there.

Last edited:
I believe the card was working when he received it and he tampered with it and messed the card up.
If he put the wrong screws in it and damaged the pcb or other component they wont RMA it and ill be out the money for his mistake.

You lose your case right here. You should be sure your card is working when you sent it. Now you are not convincing. It is your word against his word. Do you have any pics before you sent it out? I always take good quality pics, before I send out my items.

Asylum you avoiding that refund like the plague. I recently had a guy claim a defective product and I just told him to send it back and I'd refund him. I got the card back and it worked perfectly. Point being I still refunded the guy. I'm not sure whether the card is functional or not but you avoiding that return and asking for pp gift sure be shady.

Yep, asking for a gift payment and being difficult on a return for what appears to be good reason is shady as hell.

DNT list grows a bit bigger.

Asylum you avoiding that refund like the plague. I recently had a guy claim a defective product and I just told him to send it back and I'd refund him. I got the card back and it worked perfectly. Point being I still refunded the guy. I'm not sure whether the card is functional or not but you avoiding that return and asking for pp gift sure be shady.

This. ^

I don't ask for gift, but even if I did I'd refund because it's the right thing to do. As a seller, you need to deliver as promised, period.

Now with that said, if there is an issue, the buyer should NEVER do anything with the item until the seller oks it. There is a fundamental breakdown here on both sides. The buyer and seller both have good heat and a bit of calm communication up front could have avoided all of this.

Lesson learned on the gift payment. I'll never be doing business with this seller or any other that requests it. When people ask if they want me to have them send gift i always say no. Some that I have done business with before do send it that way anyway.

Some helpful info:

As a seller: collect detail information about the product that will be sold (pictures, screenshots, videos) to prove that the item was in working condition.

As a buyer: Upon receiving the item, If something is not right, take pictures or videos of the product and contact the seller immediately. Do not try to use the product unless the seller instructs you to do so.

If the seller or buyer did what i said above, then it would be easy to narrow down who is at fault in this case.

Since the seller refuse to do a full refund, then the next best thing would be the buyer should just RMA the card then request the shipping cost to be split in half.

I bought 2 and decided to keep the other one.
The card was in perfect condition and cant see where anything happened in shipping.
I never saw any screws in the box and never saw any screws missing either.
What I really think the problem is this guy is trying to game on a 3 monitor setup and its not performing as well as he thought it would so he's drummed up a story to get his money back.
Shame my heat has to take a hit over some immature person pming me nasty comments.
It has a warranty, RMA it and learn not to tamper with stuff if you want a refund.

You know what? Things can break in shipping. I once purchased a GTX570 which the seller had no problem with. I received it, and the card worked for like 10 minutes, and then just wouldn't display anything in my computer or my brothers, similar to this situation.

You know what the seller did? refunded me my money and I shipped the card back to him. Something must have went wrong during the shipping as when he received it back, it didn't work either. The fact that three screws were missing from the backplate throw up flags of something occurring during shipping.

I don't ask for gift, but even if I did I'd refund because it's the right thing to do. As a seller, you need to deliver as promised, period.
Bingo.

I recently sold a 6970 to someone who got the card and ran into some issues. He did all kinds of stuff to try to get it to work, and in my opinion was doing his part to try and resolve the issue. He actually did manage to run the card solo for a while, but not in the configuration he was trying to setup. I ended up sending him another 6970 I was selling to see if it had the same issues. It didn't and he was happy with that. He shipped me the other card back and we're good. It cost both of us money to ship an additional package, but we're both reasonable enough to make things right.

On a side note, I know the op personally and he is one of the most technically savvy people I've ever met. Claiming he just started jamming random screws into slots is almost laughable. But even if that were the case, as a seller you should take steps to try and make things right, don't just say "oh well" and make someone else deal with a faulty piece of hardware.

It's a faulty piece of hardware because he made it that way.
No one here can say they would take back a card someone admitted to tampering with.
Anyone that had any sence would know better than to start jamming screws into a card after you supposed to have had problems with it. Like I said before, the card is under warranty, He screwed up so RMA it and learn not to tamper with something you want a refund on. If he can prove to me that he has not damaged the card I would refund his money and RMA it myself.

You should quit while you're behind. There's so many inaccuracies in even just this last statement that it's pretty clear to everyone that you not only have no intention of being a reasonable or responsible seller, but that you cannot or did not try to even bother reading the chain of events as they happened. You flipped a bad card and found your out not only in requesting a gift payment but with the issue of the screws. They were not only matching the other screws from the backplate, but they were installed by someone that's not an idiot... and BEFORE the card was found to be faulty.

Save your breath. Take your lumps. You're a terrible seller and you deserve to have your trading here at [H] revoked entirely. I'll be contacting PP to put a hold on your account via a chargeback.

Last edited:
It's a faulty piece of hardware because he made it that way.
No one here can say they would take back a card someone admitted to tampering with.
Anyone that had any sence would know better than to start jamming screws into a card after you supposed to have had problems with it. Like I said before, the card is under warranty, He screwed up so RMA it and learn not to tamper with something you want a refund on. If he can prove to me that he has not damaged the card I would refund his money and RMA it myself.

See, your attitude here is what's making people believe you knew there were issues before you even sold it. It seems the OP knows what he is/was doing and you are just looking for an easy excuse to get out of this and justify your shady actions.

I've had similar situations myself and yes, I did issue them the refund because there is no way you can prove they damaged the card. Things can happen and as I said earlier, the way you handle yourself as a seller shows everything. Personally, i'd refund just to avoid a negative feedback because my rep is worth more than ANYTHING I could sell on here. Obviously you value the sale over your rep and that speaks volumes.

You should quit while you're behind. There's so many inaccuracies in even just this last statement that it's pretty clear to everyone that you not only have no intention of being a reasonable or responsible seller, but that you cannot or did not try to even bother reading the chain of events as they happened. You flipped a bad card and found your out not only in requesting a gift payment but with the issue of the screws. They were not only matching the other screws from the backplate, but they were installed by someone that's not an idiot... and BEFORE the card was found to be faulty.

Save your breath. Take your lumps. You're a terrible seller and you deserve to have your trading here at [H] revoked entirely. I'll be contacting PP to put a hold on your account via a chargeback.

Oh so now you admit you put the screws in it before you tested it.
Theres the cause of the damage right there.
You should stop while your behind.
Dont know why you cant just man up and admit you screwed the card up and RMA it.
You will be out nothing and all this would be over with.
Far as my attitude goes, I think its right on par because someone is tring to destroy my rep. for damage he has caused and expects a refund for it.

Oh so now you admit you put the screws in it before you tested it.
Theres the cause of the damage right there.
You should stop while your behind.
Dont know why you cant just man up and admit you screwed the card up and RMA it.
You will be out nothing and all this would be over with.
Far as my attitude goes, I think its right on par because someone is tring to destroy my rep. for damage he has caused and expects a refund for it.

I can only hope that english is your second language because your rep is destroyed just based on these piss poor responses you are giving.

Does the buyer have pics of the packaging and lose screws? Ive made it a habit to take pics while opening purchases just as a precaution. I have never needed to utilize them.

Does the buyer have pics of the packaging and lose screws? Ive made it a habit to take pics while opening purchases just as a precaution. I have never needed to utilize them.

That's the concern. The seller does not believe that the card was damaged during shipment, because the buyer notified him first hand that the card was "working" then later on reported that the card was not working properly.

That's the concern. The seller does not believe that the card was damaged during shipment, because the buyer notified him first hand that the card was "working" then later on reported that the card was not working properly.

Wow, one guy can acually read and comprehend here.

Wow, one guy can acually read and comprehend here.

No, others can read and comprehend. We just see two sides of the story and disagree with how you are handling it. That's all. My rep is worth more than any sale, and in this case you appear to value the sale more than your rep. It's hard to make a call in a case like this, but I have a tendency to believe the best in people and if he insists he didn't damage it and had issues I'd have to believe him.

As I said before, there is an equal amount of risk in selling just as in buying. Things happen but it seems as though everyone doesn't want to live up to their end as a seller. Just because you dropped it off with USPS doesn't mean you can wash your hands of a deal once you get your money. Sadly, this seems to be the direction things are heading and the main reason I buy on newegg more and more. If you don't want to deal with the risk, buy from a store and don't sell used parts.

I'm sorry maybe you have $300 to throw away just to protect your heatware but I don't.

I am not going to sit back and let this guy piss over me just because he thinks he can.

I back up every sell I make with a no DOA policy or your money back.

The exception to the rule is if you tamper with the product before contacting me or getting a response.

That is the situation here and everyone should understand that.

I'm sorry maybe you have $300 to throw away just to protect your heatware but I don't.

I am not going to sit back and let this guy piss over me just because he thinks he can.

I back up every sell I make with a no DOA policy or your money back.

The exception to the rule is if you tamper with the product before contacting me or getting a response.

That is the situation here and everyone should understand that.

You're trying to tell us that even though his first PM to you after receiving the card was that there were screws loose within the packaging and missing from the backplate that he somehow 'abused' it (unless OP is withholding other pertinent PMs, which the seller should share)? And that this was after you requested a 'payment owed' payment instead of a goods payment? And when he came to you trying to work out a resolution via refund (which according to the post I've quoted is definitely an option) you reneged the offer.

Sounds like a few of possibilities for why the card is in the condition it's in:
1) Damaged in shipping. Highly unlikely that screws came out during shipping.
2) Seller removed said screws and forgot to replace after tinkering with the card and prior to selling.
3) Seller did not even bother to check the condition of the card after buying it off of another member.
4) Buyer intentionally removed said screws and somehow got the card to artifact.

Personally, I believe it's one of the first three, or a combination of 1&2 or 1&3.

I know the buyer personally and have traded with him several times. I also know that he knows his shit so I find it hard to believe that he would intentionally damage a card. Reinserting screws is definitely not tampering, especially if he can use his eyeballs to see that they are the same screws.

Unless the seller can produce some other damning evidence, I think a refund or a replacement is in order. Buying a card and flipping it almost immediately while asking for a gift payment is some shady shit.

So there were matching screws that were no longer in the card that the buyer put back in the card that holds the back plate on, and somehow you think he ruined the PCB because of this? Is this real life?

I was in contact with the buyer as he was testing and putting the system together. I know he didn't do anything to this card. The fact of the matter is he really wanted to get his gaming rig going for his game night on Friday. It has nothing to do with the contrived reasons you're coming up with.

You've lost a lot of potential customers.

Yea here is the one he is holding out. Looks like he is the shady one.
I love how all his buddies jump on here try and make him look not at fault.

Private Message: Re: 680
03-28-2014, 07:12 PM

Re: 680

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

card arrived. tested good. heat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylum1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabregen
Sounds good. Thanks!

Quote:
Quote:
Payment sent. It should have come from PC Possibilities / Joshua Supnick

Sent as a gift, payment on my credit card, and I paid the fees on the CC transaction.

Quote:
Quote:
sounds good to me. what's your PP?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Have EVGA for sale but least I could do is $285 shipped.
Very good card in new condition with factory warranty.
Heat is under my name.
Let me know.

More important than the cards edition is can you ship USPS Priority today and get it to 85213 by Friday?

Could ship Tommorow and should have it Saturday.

PayPal is. [email protected]
My heatware is 157-0 and pm me your shipping address.

Funds received, will ship tomorrow and send you tracking information.

Shipped USPS Priority # 9114901123086484744192
Lucky you, says by Friday.

Hey Asylum,

Do you have pics of the card showing the screws in question in place ?

Yea here is the one he is holding out. Looks like he is the shady one.
I love how all his buddies jump on here try and make him look not at fault.

This isn't some conspiracy against you.

If the buyer did something wrong I wouldn't back him up. My reputation is important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back