Issue video or ram?

Honestly, I've only seen this if the video card is dying, is too heavily OCed without high enough voltages on memory and GPU, or if the drivers are corrupted.

First try reinstalling/cleaning the drivers. If that doesn't work, lower your clock speeds on the card bit by bit to see if that fixes the problem. If none of that works, double check to see if your PSU can properly handle the card(s). If that still doesn't fix the problem, your GPU is dying.
 
Have reinstalled driver, will see if problem resolve, if not probably I'll do RMA. PSU HX850, card didn't overclocked.
 
Yeah, it sounds like a bad card, definitely send it back if it's new.
 
My 4870 started to do that and I RMA'd it, hope it's just a driver fluke. Mine wasnt :(
 
It didn't do it right away but this was a couple years ago, an Asus 4870 512MB
 
Back
Top