Ok, here is what I am looking for. I have the perfect KVM switcher, it does exactly what i need ACCEPT, it doesn't control Audio switching.
All I am looking for is a Audio switcher that is not a KVM switcher. I just want it to do audio only. I am only running 2 computers so it only has to switch from 2 (if it will do more i don't care either way).
There is a reason i can't use another KVM switch, and have to use the one I have now. So i need just an audio switcher.
Thanks in advance,
Chris
All I am looking for is a Audio switcher that is not a KVM switcher. I just want it to do audio only. I am only running 2 computers so it only has to switch from 2 (if it will do more i don't care either way).
There is a reason i can't use another KVM switch, and have to use the one I have now. So i need just an audio switcher.
Thanks in advance,
Chris