• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Isnt there a Corsair rep here?

leezard

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
4,953
Bought the Corsair HS1 gaming headphones February 15 2011, been using them on my home PC since Feb 22nd when they were delivered, and they are already shorting out.

Submitted a support request to Corsair 3 days ago and have not heard a word, not even an auto response.

There is a short in the volume controls, the left side cuts off if you move the cord amd sometimes just when it is sitting there on the desk.
 
Bought the Corsair HS1 gaming headphones February 15 2011, been using them on my home PC since Feb 22nd when they were delivered, and they are already shorting out.

Submitted a support request to Corsair 3 days ago and have not heard a word, not even an auto response.

There is a short in the volume controls, the left side cuts off if you move the cord amd sometimes just when it is sitting there on the desk.

Umm ya try calling? I believe red beardy and a few other corsair reps are around the forums here but in case they haven't seen your thread or maybe just haven't had a chance to log in here lately why not make sure your taken care of asap and call? Always call before you email or make a forum post dude. If you call I guarantee they will take care of an RMA immediately for you. I've had nothing but very good CS from Corsair over the years and I don't think that has changed.

Call first next time.
 
Call them. They will issue an RMA right away. If you post in the official forums you will get the same response as any rep here is likely to give. Some of the insanely thin and fragile wires soldered into the control panel are probably loose, causing the issue. You're not the first person this has happened to. The wires ripped completely out of mine at one point, but I had my brother solder it back together and reinforce the cord so it wouldn't pull out.
 
I'm not bashing them so take a chill pill, I'm just asking so maybe they can find out why I didn't get a response after three days.

I go to work before they open and generally get home about the time they close, and I'm not going to take off of work to call them. Considering they will probably want to "troubleshoot" it wouldn't do me much good to call on one of my 15 minute breaks.

I'll post on their forums
 
Call them.

Umm ya try calling? I believe red beardy and a few other corsair reps are around the forums here but in case they haven't seen your thread or maybe just haven't had a chance to log in here lately why not make sure your taken care of asap and call? Always call before you email or make a forum post dude. If you call I guarantee they will take care of an RMA immediately for you. I've had nothing but very good CS from Corsair over the years and I don't think that has changed.

Call first next time.

Call them. They will issue an RMA right away. If you post in the official forums you will get the same response as any rep here is likely to give. Some of the insanely thin and fragile wires soldered into the control panel are probably loose, causing the issue. You're not the first person this has happened to. The wires ripped completely out of mine at one point, but I had my brother solder it back together and reinforce the cord so it wouldn't pull out.

I didn't find a phone number on their site when I was RMA'ing some memory, so it's hard to call Corsair first.
 
Did you look at the contact page? :D

Corsair Memory

46221 Landing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538

T: +1 510-657-8747
F: +1 510-657-8748
Toll Free: +1 888-222-4346
 
Did you look at the contact page? :D

Corsair Memory

46221 Landing Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538

T: +1 510-657-8747
F: +1 510-657-8748
Toll Free: +1 888-222-4346

lol, I didn't click on the "Contact" button since I didn't realize it was a button, I just clicked the links below.
 
Back
Top