• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Isight Not Working (Help!)

Badgercat

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
124
Recently picked up a 2009 Macbook Pro 13" Aluminum body.

There is any issue with the built in camera. When I try to use any camera app, the green light comes on and the circle starts spinning like the camera is going to come on, but it never does.

The camera shows up in the system info under the USB. I have made 100% the cord is in the mobo when I had the bottom off. I have also tried the SMC reset that people talk about on the internet.

No luck so far, same issue. Any idea what I am dealing with?

Thanks :D
 
Back
Top