IS7 won't boot PLEASE HELP ME

SocceRich20

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
2,512
I used to use Kingston Value RAM PC2700 in my IS7, with a 2.8C. Recently, I replaced my value ram with HyperX PC4000 ram. It booted fine, and ran well. Then I changed the game accelerator from auto to F1. Upon trying to boot, I got a series of long beeps. So I clear the CMOS, by powering down, changing the jumper, and switching the power supply on, leaving it for a minute or two. When I replace the jumper in the normal position, and try to boot, everything turns on, and I get the single beep that normally occurs on a sucessful boot. The only problem is, nothing shows up on my monitors, and the video card has been reseated several times. I have tried booting and clearing cmos with both ram sticks. Immediate help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
Back
Top