Is Visiontek a good brand?

My mate has a Visiontek X800Pro and he says its great with BF2... Highest Settings 1280x1024 seedy 40-50FPS.

So I can see the X850XT PE being ok too... I just checked Google and could not find a review. Mainly because I guess they aren't in the top 5 brands or something :p
 
I've had a visiontek x800 pro i traded with my friend so i could unlock the pipes on his VIVO. well, as thinsg turn out i had to RMA the VIVO Card and regret even trading it, i got really good yields with the Visiontek, now i have a generic x800 pro and it doesnt OC worth a damn. Visiontek is great in my book. I will always give them a recommendation until they give me a reason to not. Go for it. Well, I just noticed you have a 6800u, there really isnt a point in getting the visiontek card if you've got such a good one already, that is unless you're making a second gaming rig. The performance is negligable between the two.
 
V99 said:
My mate has a Visiontek X800Pro and he says its great with BF2... Highest Settings 1280x1024 seedy 40-50FPS.

So I can see the X850XT PE being ok too... I just checked Google and could not find a review. Mainly because I guess they aren't in the top 5 brands or something :p


its one of the few hardocp reviews....

http://hardocp.com/article.html?art=NzI2

yes they're excellent. Either them or sapphire, my personal preference. They've been making cards since the Geforce 3 and 4 days.
 
I am guessing you're asking about the Visiontek because ZipZoomFly.com has a Visiontek X850XT PE on sale for 325 bucks...after 50 dollar mail in rebate? :D

I just ordered that thing....so we'll see how it turns out.

My current 9700 pro was a generic OEM card, didn't overclock at all!! Time for a new one.

Manny
 
The only problem I have is a VERY loud fan noise under loads, like game play. I wish there was a way to reduce fan noise on this card. I need hi fan speeds to keep things cool.
 
Back
Top