is thiss goodd deal.?

that is just playing off of the people who are dumbasses it is freakin gay people should be taught to do that stuff not charged a shit load of money

Yes, I know, I was just kidding. I just find it very amusing that a local computer store tries to rape people so much, on the simplest things....

Matrix187 said:
Yes, I know, I was just kidding. I just find it very amusing that a local computer store tries to rape people so much, on the simplest things....

But you didn't indicate that you were joking. :rolleyes:

I would love to get paid 5 an hour to do that. I could be making money while I aws slammed so I could get slammed more often

wtf? i'd charge $50 at most to do the "premium service" or whatever the f*** they were calling the big package. what a load of crap.

The sad fact is the number of people who could use that service is probably about half of all pc owners.

Yes, its sad, but far too many people have no desire to learn the details of maintaining or even using a pc beyond surfing the net. BTW, if you have internet explorer on your pc you need this service. LOL.

Auto repair shops do the same thing. As do most fields. If we had the time to perform all the maintenance tasks there would be a very small service sector.

What would actually be more useful is a shop that would take a year old pc and overclock it with sufficient cooling added for a reasonable fee.That could extend the half-life of a pc by about 100% from 2 years to say 4.

i try to learn about my car.. i do most of the maintence on my car on my own.... and i'm very strapped for time.. as an EE student.. i guess not everyone has the DYI attitude.. i'm all about trying to fix shit and do things on my own.. it's fun...

Back