Is this viewsonic good?

I had thier 21" graphics series CRT and it was very nice.. I moved to a 17" pro series LCD and plan on getting a larger one later on. I like thier monitors.
 
viewsonics are alright. mine died after three years of ownership.
i now have a samsung syncmaster 997df and the picture quality is better than my older viewsonic.
i do miss being able to take off the monitor cable. the viewsonic, i could take off the data cable and power so it was easier to carry to lans.
 
No I dont know how viewsonic gets away with there monitors they are blurry and dont do good text,

get a refurb 930sb at nm-select

its $199
 
unearth01 said:
No I dont know how viewsonic gets away with there monitors they are blurry and dont do good text,

get a refurb 930sb at nm-select

its $199
lol you were probably using ultrabright mode :p
 
Back
Top