• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this upgrade cost effective?

mrtheshaggy

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,209
OCZ deals on newegg. I ordered a 120g Agility 3. However, I can pay about an extra $17 and get a Vertex 3 instead.

Worth it or waste of $17?
 
I read a review that showed a small benchmark performance boost on the vertex. I am considering buying that agility 3 as well I am just worried about some of the reviews I am reading, issues with BSOD and firmware updates. Seems like such a good deal though. Anyone know if OCZ issues are resolved or not?
 
I think the agility uses different type of flash than the vertex. At least when I bought my vertex 3, while the specs on the agility looked the same, the real world testing showed the vertex ahead of the agility. Do some google searches and check out some benchmarks. But honestly, I doubt you would see any actual difference if you had both of them in front of you....
 
Back
Top