• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Is this the same as x800xt PE?

its a regular xt for agp slots, they just started releasing them recently.
 
the x800xt's are a little below 500 for their MSRP i believe

newegg had one at 450 OEM so retail should be like 465-475
 
retardedchicken said:
the x800xt's are a little below 500 for their MSRP i believe

newegg had one at 450 OEM so retail should be like 465-475

Dude, we're talking core clock speeds, not price.

*pets the chicken* It's ok, we still love you.
 
The X800 XT is as mentioned a slower version of the X800 XT PE card. It has 500 core and 500 mem.

I've just bought one and using AtiTool have checked its max core and mem settings. The card is OEM from Connect 3D and the results are below.

Core from 500, max'd @ 552Mhz
Mem from 500, max'd @ 585Mhz

I dont think thats too bad as I've heard of the actual PE's getting less. I'm only running mine at 520/560 to match the genuine PE spec though.

I scored 12490 with 3Dmark03 using the 520/560 settings. I'm happy with that, check my sig for the full spec.

Cheers
 
Back
Top