Is this right ?

Zero contact information anywhere, also sells finger puppets, mouse wrist-rests and Chrysler car components.

I sure as hell wouldn't try it.

lol @ the whois information as well.

a3YAw5e_460sa.gif
 
Sorry, we are experiencing connection difficulties with our merchant provider. Please try back again soon. Thank you!
 
yeah, shady.

Looks like it was built with a really basic template.

the the registra is in Panama? seriously?

lol
 
I wouldn't buy anything off of a website that looks like that. I doubt I would take something for free either as then they'd have my address. :p
 
Well, I did multiple searches on their site. Some stuff looks like the price is somewhat normal.

Other stuff looks like the price is really low.

Who knows, but it kinda looks not very legit.

They have everything from housewares to car parts.

AMD 7970
http://blubugs.com/p/1104051/Sapphire%20Radeon%20HD%207970%203GB%20DDR5%20DL-DVI-ISL-DVI-DHDMIDP%20PCI-Express%20Graphics%20Card%2011197-11-40G-%252d%252d-1TO00TLEKJMF98.html

Multiple AMD 280x
http://blubugs.com/p/1472584/Sapphire%20Radeon%20R9%20280X%203GB%20GDDR5%20DVI-IDVI-DHDMIDP%20Dual-X%20OC%20Version%20UEFI%20PCI-Express%20BF4%20Edition%20Graphics%20Card%20%2811221-00-25G%29-%252d%252d-4WBJNO00TEAHY2T98.html

http://blubugs.com/p/1062207/Gigabyte%20R9%20280X%20GDDR5-3GB%20DVI-IHDMI2xMini%20DP%20OC%20Graphics%20Card%20%28GV-R928XOC-3GD%20REV2%29-%252d%252d-4DYQDO00U34W64Z98.html

http://blubugs.com/p/1104058/MSI%20Computer%20Corp.%20Video%20Graphics%20Cards%20R9%20280X%20GAMING%203G-%252d%252d-4CCY8O00SE6KCY898.html

http://blubugs.com/p/1104056/Sapphire%20Radeon%20VAPOR-X%20R9%20280X%203GB%20GDDR5%20DVI-IDVI-DHDMIDP%20OC%20Version%20%28UEFI%29%20PCI-Express%20Graphics%20Card%2011221-02-40G-%252d%252d-3TG0O00SYZXE3298.html

http://blubugs.com/p/1104054/XFX%20AMD%20Radeon%20R9%20280X%203GB%20GDDR5%202DVIHDMI2Mini%20DisplayPort%20PCI-Express%20Video%20Card-%252d%252d-2J4O00TC6WVRP98.html

http://blubugs.com/p/1062227/AMD%20Radeon%20VisionTek%20Radeon%20R9%20280X%203GB%20GDDR5%20PCI%20Express%20Graphics%20Card%20900652-%252d%252d-2QWO00SI10TS298.html

AMD 290x
http://blubugs.com/p/1472585/ASUS%20R9290X-4GD5%204GB%20DDR5%20Graphics%20Card%20%28R9290X-4GD5%29-%252d%252d-4DVPLO00TOWD24P98.html

Nvidia GTX 760
http://blubugs.com/p/1520206/MSI%20NVIDIA%20GeForce%20GTX%20760%20OC%202GB%20GDDR5%202DVIHDMIDisplayPort%20PCI-Express%20Video%20Card-%252d%252d-4XJH5O00QVU8BHX98.html
 
Last edited:
It could just be a test page that somebody it learning to make web pages with.
 
Back
Top