• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this possible?

Tin_10

Bad Trader/Returning Ban
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
796
Guys, I am in need of a program that will allow me to adjust the bandwidth my computer uses, primarily the UPLOAD speed, I will be running a website off of this, and dont want all my upload bandwidth to be used, so if this is possible, please let me know!

Let me add this, I am connected wirelessly DIRECTLY to my 2WIRE homeportal DSL modem, in which its RANGE is a hell of alot better than any router I have had so far. In all my rooms I am getting 90-100% range and signal, so this is why I am doing it this way, it was interferring with my linksys and would cause signals to cut out, no matter if I changed the channels on either the modem or the router. So I am not using a router anymore.

tin_10
 
If you are networked through a router you should be able to set it on your router. If not that you might be able to do this through a packet analyser program. Try doing a google for "Bandwidth monitor" :)
 
I would suggest a program called "NetLimiter"
It will let you monitor bandwidth consumption on your pc...very nice tool, IMO

~TheKombatBoy~
 
Back
Top