Is this possible please? Pic inside.

vl_turbo

n00b
Hello people, I'm having a problem with my dual screens. I'd like to know if it is possible to have the shortcuts on the taskbar moved over to my second screen? In Vista I have the option to move my sidebar over but I cannot find a way to move my taskbar shortcuts. See picture bellow. Is this possible? Im using UltraMod. Thanks.

safda323ui5.jpg

Nope, now it's too small. Jk, Jk... :p

Yeah, I have no idea how to do that. Sorry I couldn't help. =(

Some video cards allow you to set one giant resolution so that the OS sees it as one monitor. In this mode, the system tray would be all the way to the right.

Another option is to move the start menu over to only be on the second monitor, which I do. I use the full screen on monitor 1 (with Stardock's object dock on monitor 1).

I'm pretty sure there is a way to do what you want using nVidia's drivers, but not with ATI. I have been wanting to do the same thing for a long time, but I use an ATI card and have found no way to make it work. UltraMon's smart taskbar is as close as I've been able to get.

mine automatically does it

Check in your driver settings and look at nView (I think) and see if there is a setting that is enabled or something... I'm just curious, I would like to know if my suspicions are correct about the drivers....

Back