• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this possible need some Engineering people here

zod96

Suspected BAD TRADER
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
2,709
I have the XFX 6950 twin fan video card. I would like to add the Artic Cooling Twin turbo pro to the card and run the 4 pin header from the twin turbo directly into the video card. Problem is, the xfx card is only a 2 pin header. But if you look at this picture http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/xfx_hd6950/images/19.htm

You can clearly see that the 4 pin header is their just not populated. Well as it so happens I work at a electronic company we have solders and components. And I'm sure we have the 4 pin header that would go in that spot in our stock room. My plan is to have one of our soldering people solder on the 4 pin header and then just plug the twin turbo into that. Any thoughts on this :)
 
I would advise checking the voltages at each of the points and compairing them to a working four pin header. Just to be sure it will work, as once you make the modification I doubt the warranty will be any good.

Ken /|\
 
Why? is there anything wrong with it? is it too loud or just not cooling enough?
 
Back
Top