Is this place legit for buying Win 7 Pro?

You decide,

Domain Name: WINDOWSDELIVERY.COM
Registrar: CENTER OF UKRAINIAN INTERNET NAMES
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1436
Whois Server: whois.ukrnames.com
Referral URL: http://www.ukrnames.com
Name Server: DNS1.CLOUDNS.NET
Name Server: DNS2.CLOUDNS.NET
Updated Date: 17-feb-2015
Creation Date: 09-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 09-oct-2016

Code:
Registrant Contact
Name: Privacy Protection Service
Organization: Ukrnames
Mailing Address: p.b. 1823, Kharkiv Kharkivska 61024 UA
Phone: +380.577626123
Ext:  
Fax:  
Fax Ext:  
Email: [email protected]
Admin Contact
Ext:  
Fax:  
Fax Ext:  
Tech Contact
Ext:  
Fax:  
Fax Ext:  

If you use a site like this and your cc card is taken for more, your bank may make you responsible for the whole debt.
Chances are you can have the debt nulled because they need proof it caused further fraudulent transactions, but it could cause you a lot of hassle that doesnt go away for years. And they might actually be able to prove your negligence caused them the problem.
I know I would be pissed if I was your bank and you used an unknown like this.

They claim to be a Microsoft Partner.
It might be an idea to contact MS, they are well up for closing down dodgy sites.
And if by chance they are ok, MS should let you know.

Windows 7 for half price? yeah that happens every day

Even if it's legit - it's probably a grey market key / Ukrainian region MS key. If you try to use it in other countries, it may or may not work but if you ever have a problem, MS sure won't help you with it. It's likely the same thing people were doing with STEAM keys a ways back. Buy the cheaper ones in Russia (or Ukraine in this case) and resell in other countries for profit.

Last edited:
If you use a site like this and your cc card is taken for more, your bank may make you responsible for the whole debt.
Chances are you can have the debt nulled because they need proof it caused further fraudulent transactions, but it could cause you a lot of hassle that doesnt go away for years. And they might actually be able to prove your negligence caused them the problem.
I know I would be pissed if I was your bank and you used an unknown like this.

They claim to be a Microsoft Partner.
It might be an idea to contact MS, they are well up for closing down dodgy sites.
And if by chance they are ok, MS should let you know.

yea i was trying to find them in the partner search and couldn't find it but their partner search sucks balls so who knows. Anyone know of a good site with decent prices? All the normal sites are MSRP prices

Also no bank would make you responsible. That i have never heard before because it is the banks responsibility to not have scammers in their network. It would be VISAs problem for allowing a scammer in their trusted network and not the consumers fault and there are tons of federal laws that make the credit company responsible.

Why not try buying keys from the for sale sub forum? I bought 1 for like 30-40 (forgot price).

You decide,

Domain Name: WINDOWSDELIVERY.COM
Registrar: CENTER OF UKRAINIAN INTERNET NAMES
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1436
Whois Server: whois.ukrnames.com
Referral URL: http://www.ukrnames.com
Name Server: DNS1.CLOUDNS.NET
Name Server: DNS2.CLOUDNS.NET
Updated Date: 17-feb-2015
Creation Date: 09-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 09-oct-2016

Code:
Registrant Contact
Ext:  
Fax:  
Fax Ext:  
Admin Contact
Ext:  
Fax:  
Fax Ext:  
Tech Contact
Ext:  
Fax:  
Fax Ext:  

Looks legit to me

Why not try buying keys from the for sale sub forum? I bought 1 for like 30-40 (forgot price).
I'm sure those are not legal for resale in the US either considering some of the products he sells are not even available at retail (volume only).

As the old saying goes, if it seems to good to be true.

thats what you could have said about kohls selling my neato robot vacuum for $175 instead of $350 :D Got the botvoc last November for that :D

Anyone know where the cheapest and best US price is if this place is most likely not legit?

Is there a place where retired DOD or students can get discounts. I have already nabbed as many free copies from dream spark as I can. Thinking of asking class mates at local CC if i can get theirs.

Back