• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Is this normal....?

Nearsite

Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2006
Messages
965
I'm using an Audigy 4 with a set of Logitech Z-3e 2.1 Speakers. When I turn the volume to more than half, I heard background noise, and it increases as I turn the volume up. Keep in mind, I'm not playing any sounds (music, games, etc.). Is this normal?
 
Yes. Background noise created by an amp is usual, especially with one of the quality of that in powered pc speakersets.
 
Back
Top